Avery Collins is a professional trail runner for Speedland based in Silverton, CO preparing for the 2022 UTMB.
This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (0:51) - whether he considers himself to be "underrated" among the American male ultrarunning elites
- (4:22) - whether being an outspoken advocate for cannabis has helped or hurt his ultrarunning career in both the short term and long term
- (7:05) - investment in and preparation for UTMB
- (10:31) - whether he should be considered a contender for a top 10 finish this year
- (11:52) - whether this is the most competitive men's field at UTMB ever
- (13:42) - running for Speedland
- (17:14) - the benefits of working with an agent for ultrarunning sponsorships
Follow Singletrack on Instagram:
Subscribe to Singletrack on Apple:
Subscribe to Singletrack on Spotify: