Emily Hawgood is a professional trail runner for Adidas Terrex based in Idaho who is returning to the Western States 100 after a 7th place finish in 2021.
- (2:02) - her 2021 racing season which included 3 golden ticket races and top 10s at Western States and UTMB
- (3:24) - energized after 2021 season
- (4:08) - growing up in Zimbabwe
- (5:23) - graduate school work in high altitude physiology and coaching
- (7:46) - what she's done differently this year preparing for Western States
- (10:03) - expectations for race day
- (12:33) - race day gear
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #79 - Brittany Peterson | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #76 - Katie Asmuth | 2022 Western States Pre-Race Interview