Last week I once again lit the beacons and let folks know I'd do another AMA if there were enough questions. In this second edition, I answer the following questions:
- What does the East Coast need to do to progress trail running?
- What is on your trail running media wishlist?
- What can we do to make ultrarunning events more exciting to follow or watch?
- What is something you would like to see changed in our sport?
- What else is on your ultrarunning wishlist?
- (0:17) - the biggest issue for the east coast trail running scene
- (1:56) - the competitive advantages of east coast trail running
- (3:05) - rural locations over metro locations for training
- (4:18) - combining reality tv format with underdog narrative for new ultrarunning content
- (5:36) - someone influential needs to make more films of east coast races and FKTs
- (8:03) - a new member of the media crew at ultra races
- (9:17) - more data for race commentators and fans to use
- (10:39) - stop putting the sport of ultrarunning down
- (12:25) - burning man for ultrarunning
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #19 - Ask Me Anything | Golden Ticket Series, Professional Trail Runners, Ultra Training