Matt Daniels is a professional trail runner for Nike based in Boulder, CO preparing for the 2022 UTMB-CCC.
This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (0:47) - reflecting back on injuries and lessons learned in 2020 and 2021 seasons
- (3:38) - advice to sponsored athletes currently dealing with injuries and other setbacks
- (5:18) - insights into motivation for racing CCC this year
- (6:24) - strengths and weaknesses on the CCC course
- (7:41) - fitness and confidence levels heading into CCC
- (9:14) - race day mindset
- (10:51) - whether going to Chamonix for early training is becoming necessary
- (12:42) - gear talk
Follow Singletrack on Instagram:
Subscribe to Singletrack on Apple:
Subscribe to Singletrack on Spotify: