Tessa Chesser is a professional trail runner for Craft Sportswear based in Flagstaff, AZ who is preparing for the Western States 100 after securing a golden ticket at the 2021 Javalina Jundred.
- (1:42) - what attracted her to ultras, her why for being so invested at this point
- (5:02) - how important Flagstaff is in her training equation
- (7:15) - respecting the mind as much as the body in training
- (9:34) - keeping the fire burning since Javalina last year
- (11:35) - expectations for race day
- (14:22) - race day gear
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #80 - Emily Hawgood | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #79 - Brittany Peterson | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #76 - Katie Asmuth | 2022 Western States Pre-Race Interview