Stefanie Flippin is a professional trail runner for Hoka based in Evergreen, CO lining up for the 2022 Javalina Jundred.
- InsideTracker - go to (https://info.insidetracker.com/singletrack) to get 20% off your next order.
- Kodiak Cakes - use code Singletrack15 at checkout on their website (https://kodiakcakes.com/) to get 15% off your next order
- Gnarly Nutrition - use code Singletrack20 at checkout on their website (https://gognarly.com/) to get 20% off your next order
- (1:11) - transitioning from middle of the pack to elite-level runner
- (4:16) - embracing the season you're in, making time and space for high-level training and racing
- (6:49) - improving and subtracting versus adding when it comes to training and racing fixes
- (8:30) - racing background, whether Javalina plays to her strengths
- (11:19) - confidence, expectations heading into the race
- (13:07) - Western States golden ticket interest
- (14:17) - miscellaneous questions
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #141 - Nick Coury | 2022 Javalina Jundred Pre-Race Interview