Seth Swanson is a professional trail runner for the North Face based in Missoula, MT preparing for the 2022 UTMB.
- This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:53) - reflecting back on his success doing the Western States-UTMB double in 2015 and what he did in training that spring and summer to make it happen
- (5:52) - what makes Missoula, MT a great place to train for events like UTMB
- (8:10) - where he's at with the sport right now from a competitive standpoint
- (10:31) - training philosophy
- (12:26) - motivation to return to the UTMB series
- (16:02) - confidence and fitness heading into the race
- (18:12) - race day gear
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #111 - Tim Tollefson | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #110 - David Laney | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #109 - Jim Walmsley | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview