Sabrina Stanley is a professional trail runner for Adidas Terrex based in Silverton, CO preparing for the 2022 UTMB.
- This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:31) - insight into her decision to go "all-in" on UTMB this year
- (3:20) - whether she was considering the Hardrock-UTMB double
- (4:32) - training for UTMB in Chamonix all summer
- (6:14) - reflecting on the ability to perform at a higher level on race day
- (7:53) - learnings in this training block
- (9:14) - whether she will make similar "all-in" commitments to future races
- (10:22) - confidence and fitness levels heading into race day
- (11:27) - expectations for race day
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #114 - Hannah Allgood | 2022 UTMB-CCC Pre-Race Interview
- #113 - Jazmine Lowther | 2022 UTMB-CCC Pre-Race Interview
- #112 - Kaytlyn Gerbin | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview