Ryan Atkins is a multi-endurance sport world champion athlete based in Sutton, Quebec.
Perhaps best known for his success in obstacle course racing, Ryan has also demonstrated incredible range with success on mountain biking circuits and the FKT scene in ultra trail running just to name a few other disciplines as well.
- (2:53) - being a full-time athlete, pros/cons, etc
- (22:28) - obstacle coursing racing discussion
- (31:00) - multi-sport training philosophy
- (45:25) - FKT scene discussion
- (54:10) - miscellaneous questions
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- #75 - Andrew Drummond | Northeast Trail Running Scene, Pacing Scott Jurek on AT FKT, Running Content Creation
- #58 - Buzz Burrell | Modern FKT Movement, FKT.com Sale To Outside Mag, Trail Running Business
- #57 - Sarah Keyes | Northeast Trail Running Scene, Whiteface Mountain Races Directing, ITRA
- #45 - Golden Ticket Talks | Jeff Colt, Black Canyon 100K 3rd Place Male
- #12 - Jack Kuenzle | FKT Scene, Sponsored Trail Runners, Brand Relationships
Support the show