Matt Daniels is a professional trail runner for Nike based in Boulder, CO preparing for the 2022 UTMB-CCC.
This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:47) - reflecting back on injuries and lessons learned in 2020 and 2021 seasons
- (4:38) - advice to sponsored athletes currently dealing with injuries and other setbacks
- (6:18) - insights into motivation for racing CCC this year
- (7:24) - strengths and weaknesses on the CCC course
- (8:41) - fitness and confidence levels heading into CCC
- (10:14) - race day mindset
- (11:51) - whether going to Chamonix for early training is becoming necessary
- (13:42) - gear talk
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #111 - Tim Tollefson | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #110 - David Laney | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #109 - Jim Walmsley | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview