The Long Run Archives are back! It's been too long. In this edition, Brett Hornig and I are joined by Luke Webster, photographer and overall awesome creator for some of the most prominent brands in our sport. We talk about getting mountain ultra trail running in the olympics, the confusion around the UTMB World Series, race coverage ideas, and whether pro trail runners should have agents.
- InsideTracker - go to (https://info.insidetracker.com/singletrack) to get 20% off your next order.
- Kodiak Cakes - use code Singletrack15 at checkout on their website (https://kodiakcakes.com/) to get 15% off your next order
- Gnarly Nutrition - use code Singletrack20 at checkout on their website (https://gognarly.com/) to get 20% off your next order
- (4:00) - getting mountain ultra trail running in the Olympics
- (19:34) - discussing the confusion of the UTMB World Series
- (42:00) - race coverage ideas
- (63:16) - whether pro trail runners should have agents
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #104 - Long Run Archives #6 | Future of Trail Running Content, USATF Debates, Unusual Athlete Sponsorships, Joe Gray Versus Kilian Jornet
- #94 - Long Run Archives #5 | Western States Reactions, Zach Miller Return, Arizona Trail Duel
- #72 - Long Run Archives #4 | Cocodona 250, Mammoth Trail Fest, Super Shoe Influences, Strava Finds
- #62 - Long Run Archives #3 | Betting In Ultrarunning, Next Great Trail Running Towns, Golden Ticket Series Ideas
- #53 - Long Run Archives #2 | Ultrarunning Analytics, Elite DNF Debate, 3:47 Downhill Mile, Magda What If
- #43 - Long Run Archives #1 | Jim Walmsley What Ifs, Black Canyon 100K Preview, Full-Time Ultrarunning