Frequent co-host Brett Hornig returns to talk about what happened at Western States this past weekend, Zach Miller's Andorra 100 win and plans to do UTMB this year, and the upcoming (unprecedented?) project Michael McKnight has on the Arizona Trail this fall.
- (2:44) - commenting on live coverage of Western States
- (17:16) - interesting trends at this year's Western States
- (33:32) - shoe brands represented in this year's top 10 at Western States
- (48:19) - racing conservatively versus riskily
- (59:21) - guessing who comes back from the top 10 next year, who tries to race back in
- (69:31) - should runners that underperformed necessarily pivot to UTMB?
- (74:26) - Zach Miller is back
- (76:43) - Michael McKnight, Arizona Trail duel
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- #72 - Long Run Archives #4 | Cocodona 250, Mammoth Trail Fest, Super Shoe Influences, Strava Finds
- #62 - Long Run Archives #3 | Betting In Ultrarunning, Next Great Trail Running Towns, Golden Ticket Series Ideas
- #53 - Long Run Archives #2 | Ultrarunning Analytics, Elite DNF Debate, 3:47 Downhill Mile, Magda What If
- #43 - Long Run Archives #1 | Jim Walmsley What Ifs, Black Canyon 100K Preview, Full-Time Ultrarunning
Support the show