Keely Henninger is a professional trail runner for Altra based in Portland, OR returning to this year's Western States 100 after a 9th place finish at last year's event.
- (2:21) - applying emerging ultrarunning science to this training block
- (5:46) - overtraining in ultrarunning discussion
- (7:30) - situations where ultrarunning can be detrimental to mental health
- (9:01) - Western States preparation
- (13:34) - new sponsorship
- (15:08) - advocating a new narrative for female athletes
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #81 - Lucy Bartholomew | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #80 - Emily Hawgood | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #79 - Brittany Peterson | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #76 - Katie Asmuth | 2022 Western States Pre-Race Interview