Kaytlyn Gerbin is a professional trail runner for the North Face based in Issaquah, WA preparing for the 2022 UTMB.
- This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:17) - delaying UTMB race plans in 2021 due to injury, current status
- (3:58) - whether the formal racing scene feels less challenging than the FKT scene
- (6:09) - structuring training and enthusiasm around two major summer objectives
- (10:03) - expectations for this year's UTMB
- (12:08) - race day gear plans
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- #111 - Tim Tollefson | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #110 - David Laney | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #109 - Jim Walmsley | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
Support the show