Katie Asmuth is a professional trail runner for Saucony based in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
- (1:50) - reflecting on the journey to this year's start line
- (4:30) - identifying areas of improvement for this year's race
- (7:37) - primary motivations for this year's race
- (10:05) - race plan versus race environment
- (11:12) - race day mantra
- (12:47) - race day gear
- (14:42) - investing in the ultra community for life
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #69 - Golden Ticket Talks | Leah Yingling, Canyons 100K 2nd Place Female
- #46 - Golden Ticket Talks | Taylor Nowlin, Black Canyon 100K 4th Place Female