Jazmine Lowther is a professional trail runner for the North Face based in Nelson, BC preparing for the 2022 UTMB-CCC.
- This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:03) - Canyons 100k victory, injury, pulling out of western states
- (4:10) - mindset towards recovery
- (5:29) - current fitness and confidence statuses
- (7:04) - whether she will race CCC in a similar fashion as she did Canyons 100K
- (8:07) - new sponsorship deal with the North Face
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #112 - Kaytlyn Gerbin | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview