Dave Stevens is a trail runner based in Nelson, British Columbia.
In this conversation, we cover:
- The Nelson, BC trail running scene
- Dave's background in the sport and his training philosophy
- His Run Rabbit Run experience
- whether he would entertain life as a full time athlete
- Some of the constraints on being a Canadian runner trying to compete in the states
This was one of the first conversations we’ve had on this podcast really focusing on the athlete and the performance side of the sport. I hope you like it.