Cole Watson is a professional trail runner for Hoka based in Folsom, CA lining up for his first Western States 100 this year.
- (1:57) - experience running for the University of Oregon
- (3:23) - whether collegiate running inspired or dissuaded him from continuing to compete post-collegiately
- (5:16) - inspirations for trail running
- (6:33) - taking ownership of performances
- (8:00) - response to and lessons from 3 golden ticket misses in the last 2 years
- (10:02) - not straying too far from strengths during the training block
- (13:20) - whether he has enough intel about the 100 mile distance to be successful this year at Western States
- (15:54) - what Cole is wearing and using on race day
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- #17 - Ryan Ghelfi | Post Sponsorship Athlete Life, Trail Running Teams, UTMB, FKT Scene
Support the show