Brittany Peterson is a professional trail runner for Nike based in Pocatello, ID who returns to the Western States 100 this year after a 2nd place finish at the 2019 event and 4th place finish at the 2021 event.
- (1:51) - mindset heading into this year's Western States 100
- (2:14) - what she's done differently in preparation this year
- (3:03) - spending time training on the course
- (4:59) - racing style
- (6:05) - lessons from previous years racing at Western States
- (7:05) - being coached by AJW this year
- (8:14) - living and training in Pocatello, ID
- (9:38) - having a partner who is also elite and racing Western States
- (11:14) - mental health awareness in ultrarunning
- (13:26) - mantra for race day
- (14:22) - gear for race day
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #76 - Katie Asmuth | 2022 Western States Pre-Race Interview