Alex Nichols is a professional trail runner for Scott based in Colorado Springs, CO. Alex is lining up for the Western States 100 following a 10th place finish at last years event.
- (1:42) - lessons from prior Western States races
- (2:54) - fitness now compared to previous two years racing the event
- (4:19) - what he attributed long-term racing consistency in the sport to
- (6:13) - race plan
- (7:26) - background, work experience, collegiate years
- (8:58) - other racing goals
- (10:02) - race day gear
This episode is sponsored by Soar Running. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #84 - Tyler Green | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #83 - Drew Holmen | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #78 - Adam Kimble | 2022 Western States 100 Pre-Race Interview
- #77 - Cole Watson | 2022 Western States Pre-Race Interview