Adam Merry is a professional trail runner for Saucony based in Boulder, CO preparing for the 2022 UTMB-CCC.
This episode is brought to you by Gnarly Nutrition. Use code Singletrack20 at checkout to get 20% off your next order.
- (1:39) - reflecting on the decision to focus the year on CCC instead of Western States after Bandera
- (3:48) - motivations for racing CCC
- (5:24) - talking about the experience of heading over to Chamonix early to live and train
- (6:29) - training specificity talk
- (8:00) - fitness and confidence statuses heading into race day
- (9:00) - gear talk
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
Support the show
- #111 - Tim Tollefson | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #110 - David Laney | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview
- #109 - Jim Walmsley | 2022 UTMB Pre-Race Interview